Once upon a time, there was a little princess who dreamt of having a fairy tale birthday party. No fairy godmother was needed, though, to create a one-of-a-kind princess party from ordinary products and supplies! Learn how to magically transform an ordinary cellophane bag into a dreamy treat bag using simple crafting supplies and techniques, and how to create a sparkly invite with the help of our free download.
What You’ll Need:
- Cellophane Bags
- Xyron Creative Station
- Wow! Neon Glitter
- 8.5″ x 11″ Cardstock in Mint
- Scallop 2″ Punch
- Holographic Alphabet Stickers
- Sparkly Wands
- Foam Squares
- Multi-Color Metallic Natural Twine
- Run cellophane bag through the Xyron Creative Station.
- Press down on adhesive backing to ensure bond and trim backing down to the size of the bag. Then, peel off the backing.
- Sprinkle glitter onto the adhesive side of the bag. Use your hands to spread the glitter around for an even coat.
- Shake bag to remove any excess glitter. Then use your cellophane bag to line the inside of a clear cellophane bag.
- Punch out scalloped circles from the cardstock using the punch. Apply letter sticker to the front of the circle.
- Adhere the scalloped circle to the Sparkly Wand using a foam square.
- Using twine, tie the Sparkly Wand to the front of the bag.
What You’ll Need:
- Our Free Crown Template Download
- 8.5″ x 11″ Cardstock in Various Colors (each sheet will make 2 crowns)
- 4 Bar Envelopes
- Holographic Stars
- Gold Glitter Heart Stickers
- Metallic Stickles Glitter Glue
- Stickles Summer Brights
- Liquid Pearls More Metal Paints
- Print and cut out crowns. We recommend printed the crowns at full size.
- Decorate your crowns using stickers and glitter.
Make your party even more colorful and fun by pairing these DIY’s with our sprinkles plates and napkins, Gold Party Crowns, and Confetti Popper. Share your Prince Party with us at #MyPSParty and you could win a private party at Paper Source!
Rebecca is our in-house crafting expert who has been dreaming up fun crafts at Paper Source for the past 5 years! As Director of Workshops, she is constantly reimagining DIY elements into new ideas and classes just for you. Check out our latest workshops for more DIY opportunities!