In addition to being eye-catching, this fancy bookmark allows you to sandwich multiple pages to keep your place. Of course, the decorated front can be stamped with any image and embellished to your heart’s content — I went with an India-inspired theme.
A great way to show your love of reading with a perfectly poetic statement!
8 1/2″ x 11″ Beet Cover Weight Paper
India Motif Rubber Stamp
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Metallic Gold Embossing Powder
Fuchsia Adhesive Gems
Fuchsia 1/4″ Satin Ribbon
1/8″ Hole punch
Heat Embossing Tool
6″ Guillotine Trimmer
Corner Rounder (optional)
1. Fold sheet of 8 1/2″ x 11″ cover weight paper in half width-wise. Cut into 2″ strips. (Each sheet makes 4 bookmarks.)
2. Rubber stamp all-over pattern on bookmark using Versamark inkpad.
3. Sprinkle generously with embossing powder and shake off excess. Using heat embossing tool, melt embossing powder to reveal raised metallic finish.
4. Use adhesive gems to embellish design for added flair.
5. Hole punch upper right hand corner of bookmark face.
6. Thread ribbon through hole and knot.
7. Finish by rounding corners (optional).