Decorate your Easter table or start an Easter project for the kiddies with these lovable little lambs! This idea is great for baby showers too!
• Small White Treat Bags
• Superfine Soft White 4″ Round Labels
• Superfine Soft White 8 ½” x 11″ Text Paper
• Glue Dots (Glue Stick Optional)
• Fuchsia Natural Cotton Ribbon
• Sunshine Natural Cotton Ribbon
• Ribbon Shredder
1. To make these treat bags, cut out lamb body shapes from templates and fold where indicated.
2. Adhere ears and arms in the bag’s gusset, against the front of the bag.
3. Adhere feet to bottom of bag.
4. Adhere tummy patch in place and stick 4 inch round label for face.
5. Adhere googly eyes in place.
6. Draw in nose and belly button, as shown.
7. Tuck shredded ribbon into bag as garnish on top of treat.