This season’s favorite project in a miniature card format. This paper rosette project is perfect for heartfelt sentiments, like Mother’s Day! Customize rosettes with your own choice of colors and patterns from our collection of handpicked fine papers to make this classic and chic card truly yours!
- Paper Rosette Card How-To
- A7 Folded Card in color of choice
- A7 Envelope in color of choice
- Text Weight Paper in several colors
- Fine Papers
- Adhesive Pearls and/or Adhesive Crystals
- Linen Thread
- Uniball Gold Gel Pen
- Banner Stamp
- VersaMark Watermark Inkpad
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Embossing Heat Tool
- 1/4″ Super Tape
- Cutting Mat
- Craft Knife
- Bone Folder
- Scoring Board (optional)
Cut a piece of text weight paper to 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ and adhere to front of card. Choose desired rosette sizes and cut text weight paper and fine paper into strips
- (A). Accordion fold strips, approximately every 1/8″, using scoring board and bone folder or fold by hand. Tie linen thread around the center of each folded strip
- (B). Fan out strip and use Super Tape to adhere sides together creating a circular rosette
- (C). Use Super Tape to adhere rosettes to card in desired arrangement.
– Embellish centers with adhesive pearls and/or crystals.
– Stamp and emboss banner onto paper and cut out.
– Write desired message onto banner and adhere in place.