How To Make Graduation Invitations
Shop our custom Graduation Invitations.
Graduation Invite How-to PDF
Black A7 Flat Card
Lake A7 Envelope
Eco-White 8 1/2" x 11" Text Weight Paper
Graduation Wrapping Paper
Grad Cap Rubber Stamp
Invite Info Rubber Stamp
Cerulean Color Box Ink Pad
Clear Embossing Powder
Envelope Liner Template Kit
Embossing Heat Tool
8.5" Guillotine Trimmer
- With guillotine trimmer, cut Eco-White text weight paper down to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Stamp graduation cap and invite info onto Eco-White paper, as shown, using Cerulean inkpad. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder, shake off excess powder and heat with embossing tool. Adhere Eco-White paper to Black flat card with double-stick tape.
- Wrap and knot silver tassel approximately 1" in from left edge of the invitation.
- Use A7 envelope liner template to trace on graduation wrapping paper, cut out, insert into A7 Lake envelope and adhere liner in place with glue stick.
- Write in your graduation party details.