How To Adorn a Reindeer Card
PS Fine Paper
Red Adhesive Crystals
Craft Stick Glue
Silver Stickles Glitter Glue
Envelope Liner Template Kit
- Lay a piece of vellum paper over the reindeer card and pencil sketch a scarf
- Take the vellum image and place over the fine paper (or any favorite Paper Source paper). Hold firmly together and cut out the scarf shape.
- Adhere the paper scarf to the reindeer card with a glue stick.
- Add more flair to the reindeer by adding a red gem to his nose (Rudolph!), Silver Stickles dots of snow, and coordinating his scarf to an envelope liner (using the Paper Source Envelope Liner Kit).
- Top your beautiful holiday card off with a PS mailing label!