Free Shipping All Orders $35+ with code FREESHIP35 · Ends Monday, May 2 · details >
How To Make Autumn Acorn Cards
Papaya A6 Card
Poppy Business Cards
Rhubarb Business Cards
Curry Business Cards
Acorn Rubber Stamp
Chocolate 8 1/2 x 11 Cover Paper
Clear Embossing Powder
VersaMark Watermark Inkpad
Embossing Heat Tool
Double Stick Tape
Regular Stick Tape
- Using VersaMark Ink, stamp an all-over acorn pattern onto the Papaya card and set aside to dry.
- Cut Poppy, Rhubarb and Curry business cards in half and stamp acorn image with VersaMark ink onto half of each color card in the center.
- Coat images with embossing powder, shake off excess, and use heat tool to emboss.
- Connect the three images using regular stick tape along the backside.
- Double-stick trio of accents to chocolate cover paper and trim sides leaving a 1/8" border all around.
- Mount to Papaya Card.
For more information on rubber stamping and to see the heat embosser tool in use, check out our rubber stamp video!