How To Make Frightfully Fun Take Out Boxes
Take Out Boxes
Embossing Heat Tool
- Begin with our pre-scored black, eco-white, and poppy take out favor boxes while they are flat.
- Stamp with any of our fun Halloween stamps: bats, cats, skulls, spiders & webs, ghosts and more!
- Ink them up with a complementary orange, black or white ink pads or use the Versamark clear ink pads. (Versamark clear ink makes the stamp image a darker shade of the paper you stamped it on. Makes a great tone-on-tone effect especially when used with clear embossing powder).
- Dust with "clear embossing powder" over scrap paper (tap off excess and pour back into container).
- Emboss with heat tool to create a raised, glossy finish.
- Download take out box assembly instructions.
- Fold along score lines and assemble with black, white or poppy brads.
- Add a touch of yellow or orange Stickles to the skull eyes or bats and allow to dry.
- Fill with candy corns, sunflower seeds or other spooky sweet treats!