Father's Day Banner
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting Tool
- 5 1/2" Circles in Clover
- 8 1/2" x 11" Royal Cover Weight Paper
- 8 1/2" x 11" Pure White Cover Weight Paper
- 2 Colors in Cover Weight Paper for the Tie (we used Slate and Papaya)
- Foam Squares
- 1/8" hole punch
- Natural Jute Cord
- Double-Sided Tape
- Templates for Clover Circles
- Cameo Royal Circles Files
- Cameo Pure White Zig Zag Letter Circles Files for:
- Cameo Tie Stripes File
- Cameo Tie Secondary Color Background File
- Print and cut the Clover Circle Template and use it to hole punch the holes in the correct place.
- String the Clover circles onto the twine, starting from back left through to the right. You will use 14 circles.
- Download the Royal and Slate (or whatever darker color you choose to use for your tie) Circle files for the Cameo machine.
- Produce 14 Royal Circles (5 sheets of paper) and 2 Slate Tie Circles (1 sheet of paper)
- Download the Tie Stripes file for the Cameo machine.
- Produce 2 tie circles (with 1 sheet of paper).
- Using double-sided tape, place your tie cut out circle on top of your solid tie circle (ours was slate).
- Download the Pure White Zig Zag letter circles Cameo files for: BE, ST, DA, DE, VE, R! and Tie
- Produce these on the Cameo Machine (and save the insides of the letters for B, D and R)
- Place your Zig Zag Circles face down (making sure to also place the letter cutouts for B, D and R) and attach foam squares, then place the royal circles to the back to adhere.
- Using double-sided tape, attach the White Zig Zag tie circle to the already completed Papya and Slate Tie Circles so that the tie shape aligns to the stripes.
- Add foam squares to the back of the completed tie piece.
- Apply double-sided tape to the back of the completed letters and tie pieces to the clover circles, ensuring letters are centered and that letters are parallel to the twine so they appear straight when hung (the twine won't be visible once letter is applied). Place one tie between words "best" and "dad" and between "dad" and "ever".
- Adjust circle spacing and hang!