How To Make Glitternut Squash
Acorn & Butternut squash are elegantly transformed with glitter. Kid messy but fun!
Paste Brush No. 14
True Red glitter
Egyptian Gold glitter
- Begin with two sheets of paper, placing the squash on one of the papers.
- Brush the entire squash with PVA adhesive (PVA can be diluted slightly with water).
- Pour glitter over the squash, covering as much as possible.
- Transfer the squash to the second sheet of paper and pour the excess glitter from the first sheet of paper over the squash.
- Continue this process until the entire squash is covered with glitter.