How To Make Pop Up Hearts
5 1/2" square card (if attaching the heart on the front of the card)
OR A6 card (if attaching the heart to the inside of the card)
Adhesive (glue stick, PVA, or double-stick tape)
- To make the "pop-up" heart, you will need to cut out at least three hearts of the same size from the Lokta paper (our hearts measured about 5" x 5"), using either the same color or complimentary colors.
- Begin by scoring down the center of each heart. Fold in half along score line.
- Next adhere the folded hearts together. Apply adhesive to the outside of one half of a folded heart and adhere to half of another heart.
- Add at least one more heart following the same steps above, or if you choose, continue adding hearts for a fuller look.
- Adhere the "pop-up" heart to the front of the card, or if adhering to the inside, along the center fold.
Other Sweet Valentine Ideas:
Heart Garland |
Valentine Decorative Kraft Gift Box |
Tiny Envelopes |
Bouquet Card |
Flower Box Card