How To Make Holly
Holly Pattern PDF download
1/8" round hole punch
- Print the pattern from your computer. Enlarge or reduce it as desired.
- Start by choosing the desired size and color of your card. Enlarge or reduce the pattern of the holly as desired.
- Print the pattern from your computer. Trace the holly pattern onto your card.
- Unfold the card, and making sure to only cut thru the front of the card, cut out the holly shape with a craft knife.
- Use the punches from a 1/8" round hole punch to create holly berries for your holly leaf. Adhere with a glue stick.
- The final step is to line the inside of your card with decorative paper. (To get these dimensions, measure the size of your card folded shut. Cut your paper a 1/4" shorter than this dimension on both the length and the width.) Use a glue stick to adhere. Center onto the inside panel of your card.
Other Holiday Cards:
Snowman Card |
Reindeer in the Dark |
Star of David Folded Card |
Pop-Up Package Card |
Star of David Cut-Out Card |