Free Standard Shipping All Orders $50+ With Code SHIP50
How To Make a Party Hat & Banner
Red 8 1/2" x 11" Text Weight Paper
Poppy 1 1/4" Circle Labels
1/8" Round Hole Punch
- Decorate a sheet of solid paper with 1 1/4" circle stickers. Trim two sides of the paper with scallop scissors for a decorative edge.
- Curl paper into a cone and double stick tape to secure shape.
- Punch holes in lower two points and thread with elastic or string to create strap.
Bluebell & Poppy 8 1/2" x 11" Text Weight Paper
Red 1 1/2" Satin Ribbon
Eco-White 1 1/4" Circle Labels
1/4" Hole Punch
- Print each letter onto a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" text weight paper.
- Use scallop scissors to trim the bottom edge of each sheet.
- Accent with 1 1/4" circle stickers to create a polka dot pattern.
- Fold down the top of each sheet at varying heights to create a staggered look.
- Punch holes at top corners of each sheet and connect with ribbon.
See our How-to Video for more party decoration ideas.