Return to contest page.
Paper Source Birchbox Style Sweepstakes Rules
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 1, 2014. Submissions will be reviewed and a winner will be notified via email by Monday, December 8, 2014.
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
Six winners will be selected based on the creativity and craftsmanship of their handmade cards by panel of judges. Additionally, there will be one winner selected in a random drawing. See contest widget below to enter.
2. Eligibility. The Paper Source, Inc. Paper Source Birchbox Style Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of Paper Source, Inc. and each of its respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
3. Entry. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (Central Time) on November 28, 2014, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Central Time) on December 1, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entrants are entered by providing a valid email address and agreeing to terms and conditions.
All entrants hereby agree that upon submission of their email, Paper Source, Inc. has the right to send promotional emails and other electronic communication. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant represents that entrant (on behalf of him/herself and his/her child/children) also releases Paper Source, Inc. from all liability arising from his/her entry in the Sweepstakes and use of the prizes, and agrees to sign any additional documentation which Paper Source, Inc. may reasonably request addressing this or any other Sweepstakes rules. Paper Source, Inc. reserves the right to request from any entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or award any prize.
Paper Source, Inc. ("Sponsor") will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, post-due, misdirected, copied, transferred, illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. You acknowledge that in submitting your email you grant Sponsor the right to communicate freely. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Winner shall receive a Paper Source, Inc. gift card valued at Two Hundred Dollars ($200), redeemable for merchandise only. The odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Sweepstakes through such multiple presentations.
5. Selection. Winners will be selected on or about December 8, 2014 from among all eligible entries received by December 1, 2014. Winner will be randomly selected using a tool of Sponsor’s choosing.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and random selection, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner shall be notified via email on or about December 8, 2014. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the random selection of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor, Paper Source Inc., and affiliates, officers, employees and agents of each of them (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant's acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in the Sweepstakes, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
9. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Wisconsin, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release any and all Sweepstakes Entities and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. Sponsor. The Paper Source Birchbox Style sweepstakes is sponsored by Paper Source, Inc., whose selection of the winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Paper Source, Inc. - Customer Service Department.