‘Tis the season for holiday cards – display them with a beautiful wall hanging. This lovely DIY uses just a few materials and is quick and easy to make. Follow these steps to create a display worthy of showing off cards from friends and family!
- Dowel rod (provided at the workshop, but we do not sell these)
- Adhesive (double-sided tape, tape runner, or glue)
- Your favorite holiday wrap (to cover the dowel rod with)
- Twine and ribbon
- Mini clothespins (or Gold Mini Clothespins)
- Snowflake die cuts (or cut your own snowflakes out of our shimmer paper!)
Step 1: Cut a strip (width varies depending on your dowel rod) of your favorite wrapping paper. Wrap it around the dowel rod and secure it with an adhesive.
Step 2: Tie ribbon and twine to the covered dowel rod and trim them to your desired length.
Step 3: Have fun arranging! Attach snowflakes and cards to the ribbon and twine with the mini clothespins.
Make this DIY Moment at home or with us during our Winter Wonderland Wall Hanging Workshop on November 11th. If you’re looking for more winter crafts, check out our holiday workshop schedule for classes on gift wrapping, card making, hand lettering, and more!