Help us celebrate Women’s History Month by creating DIY Paper Dolls!
This month is all about empowering women. Here at Paper Source, we are using our Paper Doll Template to honor the women who have contributed to events in history and contemporary society.
To show our appreciation, we’ve designed an easy-to-follow DIY Paper Doll project that highlights women. Additionally, we’ve provided some sources of inspiration to help you commemorate the importance of this month. So, get your craft supplies together, dig deep into the history of women, and create some handmade, historic heroes in recognition of Women’s History Month.
- Begin by downloading and printing out the Paper Doll Template.
- Cut around the guided lines to create a doll cut-out.
- Place your doll cut-out on the colored paper of your choice. Then, using a pencil trace around the template and, once again, cut on those newly drawn lines.
- Repeat this step with any fun outfits, accessories, or pets you wish to add to your doll!
- Then, grab a glue stick and begin adhering the extra cutouts to your doll. (This is where she really begins to come to life!)
- Use any craft materials you would like to add detail and accents to your figure. Have fun and be creative with this step.
- Finally, snap a pic and be sure to share it with us. We love seeing your creations!
Need some Inspiration?
Our social media channels are the perfect sources for creativity. We’re always staying on top of the recent trends to make sure you’re ready for your next craft. Here are the best platforms to feel inspired for our DIY Paper Doll project:
- Check out this video posted on our Youtube. It will walk you through the DIY process of making a Paper Doll. It even gives you a peek at one of the Paper Dolls our Paper Source employees created!
- We have an entire Pinterest board dedicated towards supporting women’s empowerment. This board contains content from Paper Source and other sources, so you’re sure to find something
that sparks your creativity.
- This Instagram post features some DIY Paper Dolls designed by our Minneapolis store location. They are a great source for both design and figure inspiration.
What are you waiting for? Get crafting! Make sure to tag Paper Source in your most recent creations. We love to see your work.
Happy Women’s History Month!