One of the best things about Valentine’s Day is that it gives us another reason to create handmade cards with thoughtful messages for the people we care about the most. If you are looking for a way you can share a little love with those who are dear to your heart, we have a few ideas for you. We’ve been busy D.I.Y.-ing Valentines and “Galentines” with some of our favorite new products – pick your favorite and give it a try! For even more inspiration, visit one of our stores.
Heart of Gold:
- Cut a 3.75″ x 5″ panel out of Gold Glitter Wrap and mount it to a Superfine Soft White A2 folded card
- Download and print the Heart of Gold PDF on Mint text paper and cut it out
- Add a Gold Foil Heart Sticker and a strip of heart tape to the Mint paper
- Mount the Mint paper to the card with Super Tacky Tape
- Line a Mint envelope with Gold Glitter Wrap using our Envelope Liner Templates
Bottle up some love!
- Stamp the Canning Jar Stamp on white cover paper and heat emboss with Gold Embossing Powder
- Cut out the jar, stick 3 Gold Glitter Heart Stickers to it and tie a bow around the lid with some Gold Shimmer Twine.
- Mount the jar to a Luxe Blush A2 Card with Foam Squares (we rounded the corners with a Corner Rounder first!)
- Stamp Happy Valentine’s Day on the card and heat emboss with gold powder.
- Pair with a Slate A2 Envelope
This Sweetheart card is simple:
- Punch a heart out of the Heart Shapes Kit, cover it with glue or Xyron and coat it with glitter.
- Mount it to a Gravel 4 bar folded card with Foam Squares.
- Use the Prima Press to stamp your message on the card. We heat embossed ours with Pink Embossing Powder.
- Pair with a Blossom 4 bar envelope.