We love to D.I.Y. valentines – it’s the perfect way to show just how much you care. Here are more how-tos to get your creative juices flowing. (And check out Part 1 here.)
Add dimension to your Valentine with heart shaped party picks and gold heart doilies!
- Stick a Heart Doily on a Superfine White A6 folded card with glue stick or double-sided tape
- Spear the doily with a Party Pick
- Cut a narrow strip of paper for your banner and write a message on it (we used White Uniball Pen)
- Adhere your banner with Zots or glue stick.
- Pair with a Persimmon A6 envelope.|
Gold foil tape is an easy way to add a bold, graphic look to your card:
- Adhere strips of Gold Metallic Tape to a Fuchsia 4 bar folded card
- Stamp “Love You More” on a small piece of card stock and heat emboss it with gold powder.
- Cut out the message and adhere it to the card with foam squares
- We labeled our envelope with printable Gold Foil Rectangle Labels