Add a little ooh-la-la to your beverage with these customizeable drink coasters! Follow our sample or mix n’ match circle cards, stickers and stamps to create your own!
- Circle cards (we used Pool)
- Fuchsia 4″ Round Printable Labels
- Pool 4″ Round Printable Labels
- Color Box Pigment Stamp Pad in Pink
- Color Box Pigment Stamp Pad in Cerulean
- Bicycle Rubber Stamp
- Honey Comb Flower Small Rubber Stamp
- Spriterz Rubber Stamp Cleaner
- Super Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Place the Fuchsia 4″ Round Printable Label onto the Circle Card so part of the sticker extends past the Circle Card. Use scissors to cut the excess Fuchsia 4″ Round Printable Label away from the Circle Card.
- Layer the Pool 4″ Round Printable Label on top of the fuchsia label, keeping as much of the fuchsia label exposed as you wish. Use scissors to remove excess Pool 4″ Round Printable Label.
- Repeatedly tap the Bicycle Rubber Stamp onto the pink Color Box Pigment Stamp Pad. Once covered in an even coat of ink, stamp onto the Pool 4″ Round Printable Label. Pour Clear Embossing Powder over the image, covering the entire image. Now funnel the excess powder back into its container. Use your Heat Embosser at a 1″ distance to create a glossy sheen. To review stamping, use of embossing powder, and how to use a heat embossing tool, check out our YouTube tutorial.
- Just as in the previous step, repeat stamping, adding clear embossing powder, and using the heat embossing tool, this time with the Honey Comb Flower Small Rubber Stamp. Be sure to re-ink in between each application!
- Spritz your rubber stamps clean using Spritzer Rubber Stamp Cleaner and a paper towel.