Looking for an elegant place setting for your holiday meal? Give this cornucopia inspired idea a try!
- Text weight paper in Antique Brown
- Gold on Cream Mums Fine Paper (cut down to 8 1/2″ x 11 “)
- Goldrush Color Box Inkpad
- Queen’s Gold Embossing Powder
- Bon Appetit Rubber Stamp
- I Am Thankful Letterpress Cards
- Super Tacky Tape
- Using your favorite Paper Source holiday stamp and inkpad, stamp your desired design in the corner of the Antique Brown paper.
- Apply Queen’s Gold Embossing Powder and emboss with heat gun.
- Tape down the back of the Antique Brown paper to the back of the Gold Mums Paper.
- Take the two edges on the paper adjacent to the stamp and pull them together twisting the excess paper to make a cone shape and adhere in place using more tacky tape.
- Press down edges to make the cone lie flat and hold its shape.
Use this beautiful Thanksgiving accent on your dinner plate, as a place to put your silverware and napkin. On top of the cone place your thankful card with your guest’s name and the reason why you are thankful for them. Mix and match your favorite papers and stamps for a personalized look!
-Annie, Paper Source Design Team Intern
Favorite PS colors: paper bag & persimmon
Latest Fave: Wall Art Calendar