Looking to add a little pizazz to your upcoming patriotic party? Try your hand at these star-spangled wands that are sure to be a hit amongst your little ones!
- 4th of July Star & Ribbon Wands How-to PDF
- Star Die Cut Cards
- Red & White Paper Straws
- Red Adhesive Crystals
- Crystal Stickers Elements-Silver
- White Glitter Tape
- Silver Glitter Tape
- 6mm Satin Ribbon in Night or add decorative ribbon of your choice
- Rouge Glitter Ribon and/or Silver Glitter Ribbon
- Double Stick Tape or Glue Stick
- Zots Dots-Memory Large
- Create your star wand by cutting and layering different colored star shapes and/or embellishing star shapes with adhesive gems and glitter tape as desired.
- Cut ribbons in a variety of colors and lengths.
- Tie the individual ribbon lengths to the top of the straw.
- Secure embellished star shape to straw with glue dots.
Fun to bring along to a parade, or to add some festive flair to your 4th of July celebration!
Favorite PS colors: curry & fuchsia
Latest fave: Silhoutte CAMEO Electronic Cutting Tool