Before the kids head off to summer camp, squeeze in some craft time to create this camp stationery set. Note cards, envelopes, address labels and postage stamps are all neatly packed inside a little backpack, which you can add to their favorite stuffed animal!
Kids will have a fun time making their own stationery set, and then filling them in later so you can hear all about their summertime fun!
PS colors: gravel & beet
Latest fave: Tree Trunk Tea Light and Japanese 8 1/4″ Scissors
How to PDF
Chartreuse A7 Linear Enclosure
Moss 1″ Satin Ribbon
Curry A2 Note Cards
Paper Bag A2 Envelopes
Moss Notched Corner Labels
Owls Circle Stickers
Googly Eyes (optional)
1. With an Xacto make 3/4″ cuts on folds of linear enclosure as indicated by dashed lines in the How to PDF.
2. Cut approximately 40″ of ribbon. Making sure to leave approximately 12″ of trailing ribbon, tuck ribbon into cuts following directions 2A through 2F.
3. Secure ribbon ends by stapling together. Adjust ribbon to hide stapled ends behind pocket.
4. Behind ribbon “X” tuck six envelopes and six note cards, along with pre-addressed labels, stickers and postage. (Tip: When tucking in labels remove sticker outline paper so that sheets can easily fold in half.)
5. Create ribbon tab with 3″ of looped ribbon and staple in place.
6. Personalize the backpack with labels printed with child’s name, “Summer Camp 2010,” or any fun saying of your choice. Finish with owl sticker. Add googly eyes (optional).