Hop to it this spring and create an Easter card for some-bunny special!
We have all the fresh and fun supplies you need to surprise and delight this season. So, spring on down the bunny trail and get inspired by our Easter card recipe below:
Hello Bunny Card
To create this perfectly precious card, simply gather the supplies you need and follow these easy steps:
- Lay your card out on your crafting table. We used Superfine White, but feel free to let your imagination run wild with any of the colors in our collection. Lighter-colored paper allows the stamp pattern to really pop.
- Ink your Bunny Standing Rubber stamp in the Versamark Watermark Ink Pad and apply to your card. Position wherever you like!
- Choose an embossing powder color – we used the Pink Powder – and sprinkle generously over the wet ink.
- Rest the open jar of embossing powder on your handy No Spill Tray Mate and pour off the excess embossing powder (put back into embossing powder container to re-use) to expose your stamp design.
- Using the Heat Embossing Tool, move slowly across your stamp design to melt the embossing powder. This will create a raised, glossy or sparkly stamp impression. True magic!
- Repeat steps 2 – 5 with your Hello rubber stamp. We used Aqua Embossing Powder to make it really pop off the card!
- Adhere a length of Pink & Peach Floral Washi Tape to the bottom edge of your card. You can trim the edges to fit, or fold them under at each end.
- Apply a small dot of glue or Zot to the back of a fluffy pom pom and apply to your bunny stamp’s bum and Voila! You’ve just created the cutest card that your friends and family are sure to hop on.
- Bunny Standing Rubber Stamp
- Hello Rubber Stamp
- A6 Folded Cards
- Pink & Peach Washi Tape
- Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
- White Pom Poms
- Aqua Embossing Powder
- Pink Embossing Powder
- No Spill Tray Mate
- Heat Embossing Tool
Did you create this cute little card? Share your crafts with us at #PaperSource!