This pocketbook favor box has been totally disguised as a fox – perfectly festive for your Foxy Valentine! This is a super easy Valentine craft – just use our How To PDF to trace and cut a few simple paper shapes. Fill with Valentine goodies, or give as Valentine cards (sure to impress!).
PS colors: gravel & beet
Latest fave: Tree Trunk Tea Light and Japanese 8 1/4″ Scissors
How to Foxy Valentine PDF
Pocketbook Favor Box Red
4 Bar Note Cards (Black & Superfine White)
A2 Note Cards Red
Oval Label Sheets Superfine White
1/4″ Round Hole Punch
1″ Circle Hole Punch
1/8″ Super Tacky Tape
1. Using Super Tacky Tape, assemble Pocketbook Favor Box according to instructions.
2. Trace templates and cut out pieces from How to Foxy Valentine PDF. Adhere pieces in place as pictured.
3. For eyes, punch out 1″ black circles and use a 1/4″ hole punch to create white pupils.
4. For the nose, use a 1/4″ black circle.
5. To create the chest, print your valentine message onto oval labels using our print template in Microsoft Word. Once you’ve typed your message, highlight your text and go to Format/Text Direction to change your text to a vertical orientation.