This breezy summer party invitation is easy to make using fill-in printable invitations and our honeycomb rubber stamps. The honeycombs take on a citrus look in these ink colors, but you can change up the colors and use them again and again for any occasion– make fireworks in red and blue for a 4th of July celebration, or a garland in red and green for a holiday party. We finished these off with clear embossing powder for a shiny, textured look.
Recycled Black & White A7 Printable Party Invitations
Honey Comb Flower Small Rubber Stamp
Honey Comb Flower Large Rubber Stamp
Sunflower Color Box Stamp Pad
Moss Color Box Stamp Pad
Orange Color Box Stamp Pad
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Embossing Tool
1. Along the top of each invitation, stamp small and large honeycombs in a staggered pattern in various ink colors.
2. To emboss, begin by sprinkling clear embossing powder over pattern while ink is still wet.
3. Shake off excess powder. We recommend doing this over a large sheet of scrap paper so you can funnel the excess back into your jar — it’s totally reusable.
4. Set with heat tool to create a raised, glossy finish.
5. Pair with a colored A7 envelope to complete your invitation!