We’re crazy about daisies and we know mom will be too. Make a Mother’s Day card that is sure to bring her smile to full bloom with this easy pop-up card design. It’s perfect for celebrating mom or other springtime occasions.
• Chocolate A2 Folded Card
• Chartreuse A2 Envelope
• Pool Daisy Wrapping Paper
• Sunshine Cover Weight Paper
• Pool Cover Weight Paper
• Chartreuse Text Weight Paper
• Daisy Rubber Stamp
• Happy Mother’s Day Rubber Stamp
• Seafoam White Embossing Powder
• Embossing Heat Tool
• 3D Foam Squares
• Memory Tape Runner
• Metal Ruler
1. Begin making card by cutting a 5 ¼” x 4″ piece of Pool Daisy wrapping paper and adhering in place on front of card.
2. Cut out a flower from the Pool Daisy wrapping paper Mount and adhere flower to Sunshine cover using Memory Tape Runner.
3. Trim out mounted flower leaving a small border of Sunshine showing.
4. Cut a right angle into mounted flower and adhere to top left corner using 3D Foam Squares.
1. Cut a piece of Chartreuse Text to 8 ¼” x 5 ¼” to create pop-up liner. Fold in half and make 3 sets of cuts into fold as shown (see A).
2. Open liner and push in cuts. This will create the pop-up effect.
3. Stamp and emboss message and daisies onto liner, avoiding cuts.
4. Adhere liner to inside of card using Memory Tape Runner.
5. Stamp and emboss daisies onto Pool and Sunshine paper and cut out.
6. Arrange daisies as desired and adhere to pop-up mechanism using a combination of 3D foam squares and Memory Tape Runner.
7. Finish card with a decorated envelope by cutting and adhering a daisy from front to back.