I love the ease of our printable place cards, especially during this busy, bustling, holiday season…it allows just enough time for me to get my craft on! An edging of ink color from a rubber stamp ink pad and a simple raffia bow adds that perfect dash of warmth to my Thanksgiving table. Bon appetit!
• Printable Place Cards (Computer & Printer)
• Kraft Paper Ribbon
• Happy Thanksgiving Rubber Stamp
• Color Box Chalk Inkpads (Butterscotch & Tangerine colors)
• Small Glue Dots
• Rubber Stamp Cleaning Pad (Optional…but highly recommended)
• Spritzer Rubber Stamp Cleaner (Optional…but highly recommended)
1. Print names onto place cards just below midway point.
2. Stamp “Happy Thanksgiving” in butterscotch and tangerine at tops of place cards.
3. Add a hint of color to edges by lightly smudging place card edges with ink pads.
4. Tie single knots at centers of paper ribbons measuring approximately 6”.
5. Adhere to place cards with glue dots between “Happy Thanksgiving” and name.
6. Place one at each setting for your guests.