Spring has sprung everywhere! Outside the weather is getting warmer and you can invite that fresh air in with our spring-themed DIY cards!
Let your imagination bloom with this easy project. Paper Source has all the best supplies you need to surprise and delight this season.
So, spring on down the bunny trail and get inspired by our Easter card recipe below:
Wildflower Easter Card
To create this fresh and fun card, simply collect the supplies you need and follow these easy steps:
- Lay your A2 Folded Card out on your crafting table. We used Pool, but feel free to let your imagination run wild with any of the colors in our collection. Lighter-colored paper allows the stamp pattern to really pop.
- Ink your Wildflower Bouquet stamp in the Versamark Watermark Ink Pad and decorate your card. Position wherever you like! Add a few, or grow a garden all over the front!
- Choose an embossing powder color – we used the White Powder – and sprinkle generously over the wet ink. Rest the open jar of embossing powder on your handy No Spill Tray Mate and pour off the excess embossing powder (put back into embossing powder container to re-use) to expose your stamp design.
- Using the Heat Embossing Tool, move slowly across your stamp design to melt the embossing powder. This will create a raised, glossy or sparkly stamp impression.
- Next, cut a small length of your Superfine White paper, about 4 1/4″ long by about 2″ wide. Ink your Happy Easter Brush Script Rubber Stamp in the Versamark Watermark Ink Pad and stamp onto your little length of paper.
- Repeat Step 3 – we used Pin Embossing Powder – and Step 4 to melt the powder into a dimensional, “Happy Easter” design.
- Lay your Superfine length of paper anywhere you like on your card and adhere with two equal strips of Wildflower Washi Tape. Pair with a Papaya-colored envelope for a sweet springtime treat for someone special.
What did you DIY this spring? Share with us and fans around the web with #PaperSource!