Send a hand-crafted Easter greeting to some-bunny special!
- How-To PDF
- 5 1/2″ Square Superfine White Folded Card
- 5 3/4″ Square Antique Gold Envelope
- Text Weight Paper in Clover, Mint, Sunshine and Coral
- Gold Glitter Paper
- 1/4″ Coral Satin Ribbon
- Mini Flower Punch Set
- Happy Easter Rubber Stamp
- VersaMark Watermark Inkpad
- Colored Embossing Powder
- 1/4″ Hole Punch
- Small Glue Dots
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Download How-To PDF
- Stamp and emboss Happy Easter message in the center of the folded card.
- Using the mini flower punch set, begin punching Mint and Clover shapes.
- Mix mini flower shapes and colors, arranging them into a wreath shape around stamped message.
- Adhere shapes in place using small glue dots.
- Punch several flower shapes from Sunshine and Coral paper.
- Layer shapes and, if desired, use 1/4″ hole punch to embellish centers using gold glitter paper.
- Adhere flowers in place as desired on wreath.
- Create a small bow using Coral ribbon and adhere in place to bottom center of wreath.
Pretty florals! So cute for Spring!