Create a striking mask display chock full of your personality!
- How-To PDF
- Paper Mache Skull Mask
- White Acrylic Paint
- Floral Stickers
- Patterned Washi Tape
- Stickles Glitter Glue
- Black Sharpie Pen
- 1/4″ Ribbon
- 1″ Heavy Duty Poly Brushes
- 1/8″ Hole Punch
- Download the How-To PDF
- Paint mask using poly brush and white paint.
- Allow to dry and paint a second coat.
- Once dry, use black Sharpie pen to outline eye and cheek hollows. Using the shape of the teeth as a guide, outline the mouth in black Sharpie pen as well.
- Draw circles, dots and lines as desired to decorate mask.
- Add color and flair to mask by layering patterned washi tape and flower stickers.
- Use Stickles glitter glue to add sparkle to your design. Allow Stickles to dry.
- To hang mask, use heavy duty 1/8″ hole punch to make a hole on either side of mask, approximately halfway between eyes and cheeks.
- Thread a length of ribbon through holes making knots on the front of the mask to secure.
- Hang & display!