Silhouette Wall Art
We’re smitten with silhouettes! These beautiful paper cut profiles are perfect for enhancing a space. Make your own silhouette wall art with the materials below – just a few steps and you’ll have wonderful works of art!
- Vellum Paper
- Black Text Paper
- Superfine White Text Paper
- Fine Paper
- Scissors or Soft Grip Knife and Cutting Mat
- Super Tacky Tape or Foam Squares
- Trace a profile photo onto vellum paper to create a silhouette shape.
- Trace silhouette shape onto black text paper and cut with scissors or the Silhouette Cameo Digital Cutting Tool.
- Cut an oval or circle out of white paper and mount onto a sheet of fine paper using Super Tacky Tape.
- Mount silhouette onto oval or circle using Super Tacky Tape (or foam squares for dimension).
- Hang with ribbon and admire your beautiful new wall art.