The day of love is around the corner, and there’s nothing better than a homemade card to give to your sweetheart or bestie! We put together three easy DIY cardmaking ideas to create this Valentine’s Day – of course, there are plenty of hearts involved.
Stamp and Emboss Cards
- Stamp your favorite loving sentiment with Versamark ink on one of the die cut heart shapes.
- Coat the stamp with your favorite embossing powder.
- Use the heat tool to set the powder for a beautiful, raised effect.
- Pair with a pink or gold envelope!
Main Squeeze Mini Cards
- Main Squeeze Paper Pad
- #1 Baby Envelope Template
- Bone Folder
- Eco White Business Cards
- Valentine Washi Tape
- Foam Squares
- Glue Pen
- Cut out your favorite designs from the paper pad.
- Create mini-collages on the business cards with the paper cut-outs and washi tape. (We used Foam Squares to make some of the images pop!)
- Make mini envelopes out of the paper with the baby envelope template. Simply trace the template, follow the score lines with the bone folder, cut it out and adhere the flaps with the glue pen.
Chic and Dimensional Valentines
- Fuchsia A2 Envelopes
- Eco White A2 Scallop Cards
- Die-Cut Fine Paper Hearts
- Happy Valentine’s Day Glitter Banner Stickers
- Glue Pen
- Adhere a die-cut fine paper heart one of the scallop cards with the glue pen.
- Attach a banner sticker over the heart for a fun, pop-out effect.
- Pair with a fuchsia envelope!
Share your Valentine creations with us using #myPSvalentine!