Continuing our Holiday Gift Guide, here are some ideas for stocking stuffers! The best gifts don’t always come in big packages. Give these ‘small somethings’ in stockings or on their own…they’re sure to make a big impression!
Fun & Silly
- Sock Monkey: A new twist on the classic toy! Stretch, shape, pull and tie!
- World’s Smallest Laser Guns: Set of 2 mini laser guns light-up and have fun sound effects activated by pressing the trigger.
- Melting Snowman Putty: Mold this snowman and watch it melt before your eyes. Then do it all over again!
- The Number Two Pencil: Kids (and many adults) will definitely find the humor.
- Glow-in-the-Dark Ping Pong Set: Great for kids of all ages. Includes everything you need to get the game going anywhere.
- Dog Butt Magnets: These unique dogs may not “sit” or fetch the paper, but they certainly will “stay.”
- Fingernail Friends Zoo Nail Art: Great for young girls! Also comes in butterflies. (Not pictured.)
Fun & Useful
- Survival Credit Card: Be ready for anything with this handy tool that conveniently fits in any wallet. Includes can opener, knife edge, screwdriver, ruler, 4-position wrench, butterfly screw wrench, saw blade, 2-position wrench, key chain hole and bottle opener. Stainless steel.
- Gold Stripe Minimergency Kit: Everything a girl might need for an everyday challenge. Includes everything from hairspray to stain remover to nail polish.
- Power Bank Charger: For those unexpected power failures. Contains a mini USB cord and charge adapters for the iPhone 4/4S and 5, and Samsung devices. Store in the colored zipper pouch.
- Kate Spade Erasers: Fun erasers with bright pops of color!
- 8-in-1 Screwdriver: A handy multi-tool with storage for 8 screw bits.