Hole punches are a super easy way to decorate a handmade card or invitation. With this birthday card, we repeated the punch using the cupcake cutouts to create impact with lettering. In addition to the cutouts, you can also use the negative spaces left by the hole punch to create little peekaboo windows into the inside of the card!
1. Begin by punching five cupcake punches from both the blossom and eco-white paper.
2. Using Zots Dots or another adhesive, adhere the 10 cupcake punches to the folded card (aligned vertically), alternating colors to your liking.
3. Once cupcakes are firmly adhered to the folded card, use black pen to write “happy b-day,” with one letter on each punch.
4. Next, use the Stickles Glitter Glue to color the flame of each candle.
5. Finally, personalize a message on the inside of the card and you’re set to send along birthday wishes!