Roll out the red carpet, it’s Oscar season! Check out our tips on how to make your invitations, set the table, and create a glamorous photo booth for the perfect viewing party. We’ve put together a collection of party essentials that are both effortless and bold. All you have to worry about is filling out your ballot!
Earn a standing ovation with these easy to make invites that capture the fun of the Oscars. Adjust your address and that’s a wrap!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Black A7 Note cards
- 8.5 X 11 Cover Weight paper
- Black and White Washi Tape Pack
- Uniball White Gel Pen
- Quickie Glue
- Metallic Glitter Pack
To Assemble your Invitations:
- Cut 1 inch off the top of the black card
- Cut a strip (w: 7 in, h: 1 in) of Pure White cover weight paper, and cover it with the black & white washi tape. Apply the tape at an angle to create the look of the “clapboard”
- Use quickie glue to attach the clapboard to the black card
- Use quickie glue to write a message at the top of the invite, then sprinkle gold glitter over your message. Tap off any excess glitter
- Use the Uniball White Gel Pen to write the details of your party. Sketch with a pencil before you use to ensure success.
“Shake” is a how-to book that gives you endless possibilities for classy cocktails. Happy hour has never been so elegant with our gold confetti glasses and metallic straws. Keep your tables safe with these chic Kate Spade coasters. Mix and shake all those ingredients in our handy cocktail shaker.
Setting the Table:
Dress your table with bold golds and fine-tuned details. We’ve got you covered with plates, party poppers, and a shimmery tablecloth. Finish your table with our metallic confetti and name tags.
The paparazzi won’t be able to resist this photo booth, complete with confetti filled balloons, gold rosettes, and a shimmering tassel garland. Capture the fun with ease using this selfie stick. Check out our photo booth props for guaranteed fun.
How are you celebrating the 2016 Oscars? Share your setup with us at #PaperSource