Virtual Workshop: Holiday Card Making
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM CDT
Join us for a cozy Holiday card making workshop, where we'll gather to create heartfelt greetings. Bring your creativity and let the familiar comforts of the holidays inspire your festive designs. It's the perfect way to share the joy of the season with those you love, all from the comfort of home.
Supplies Needed: You can purchase these supplies online here, from your local Paper Source store, or gather them from around the house.
- Scalloped Cards
- Solid Text Weight Paper in Holiday colors
- Guillotine or Slide Cutter
- Pens / Markers
- White Gel Pen
- Holiday Washi Tape
- Holiday Stickers
- Optional: 1/4" Hole Punch
- Optional: 3D Foam Squares
Recommended Supplies: We recommend these specific Paper Source products, but feel free to swap these out with your preferred choices.
- Scallop A2 Eco White Cards
- A2 Pure White Folded Cards
- 4 Bar Superfine White Folded Cards
- A2 Paper Bag Envelopes
- 4 Bar Red Envelopes
- Happy Holidays Washi Tape
- Snowflake Winter Sparkle Stickers
- Memory Tape Runner Permanent XL
Note: All workshops are in Central Time.
When do I need to order supplies?
Order at least 5 business days (M-F) before your workshop with ground shipping or 10 business days (M-F) before your workshop with standard shipping.
Need it fast? Find your local store.
This workshop is perfect for anyone ages 14+.