Virtual Workshop: Paper Dahlias with Lia Griffith
In this live workshop, Lia will teach you how to make a stunning crepe paper dahlia bloom and bud that will add to your handcrafted holiday style. Made from a heavy German crepe paper, this glorious flower will be the focal point for a fall or winter bouquet. Lia will teach you each step so that even a beginner will finish with not only a beautiful dahlia, but the confidence to create a full bouquet.
See our recommended supplies for this workshop here.
Supplies Needed: You can shop our recommended supplies online.
- Hot glue gun
- Craft scissors
- Detail scissors
- Needle nose pliers/wire cutters
- Hole punch
- Bone Folder
- Lia Griffith English Garden crepe paper
- Green floral tape
- 15mm spun paper balls
- White craft glue
- Thick paper covered stem wire
- 24-gauge paper covered wire
- Card stock paper (for structure and will not show)
- Gather your tools and materials. Follow the instructions on the emailed PDF template to cut all of your petals and leaves.
- To keep organized, you can keep each petal and leaf size clipped together or tucked into their own envelopes so they are ready for you to make along with Lia during the live workshop.
Note: All workshops are in Central Time.
When do I need to order supplies?
Order at least 5 business days (M-F) before your workshop with ground shipping or 10 business days (M-F) before your workshop with standard shipping.
Need it fast? Find your local store.
This workshop is perfect for anyone ages 14+.