6 Elements to Achieve the Perfect Gallery Wall
- Scope out the size and shape of the wall you want to use.
- Think about your color scheme, theme, arrangement, and images.
- Opt for matching frames for a clean look, or mix and match for drama. Avoid hanging images in rows and columns, and instead arrange them in unexpected ways.
- Most of all, make sure your gallery wall reflects who you are.
- Curate yours now using the Paper Source gallery wall formula, exclusive from our designers. Choose designs from these 6 categories to curate your home with an excitingly eclectic but balanced array of art prints.