2018 Passport to Summer
Join in the fun June 15 - July 15. Redeem July 16 - 29.
Let Your Adventure Begin
Get your passport stamped each time you make a purchase at a Paper Source store June 15 - July 15 to unlock your passport rewards. Save up stamps for your favorite prize and redeem July 16 - 29!
We want to give you more reasons to create, celebrate, live and give your very best.
Redeem your stamped passport for one of these Paper Source exclusives.
- $50 | A7 Paper Bar Set
- $100 | Workshop Seat
- $150 | Reusable Tote
- $200 | Journal
- $250 | 2 Workshop Seats + Reusable Tote
While supplies last. Prize styles subject to change.
Celebrate in Stores
The first Paper Source store opened 35 years ago in a vintage building under the elevated tracks in Chicago. The store opened with a beautiful celebration of fine paper. Today, with products ranging from greeting cards to gifts to party and more, we are excited to be a part of how you live, give, celebrate and create for all of life's moments.
Join us in stroes for celebrations all summer long including workshops, festivities and more! We are excite to celebrate our 35th anniversary!
Save the Date
35 Paper DIYs
Available Now! Start Crafting >
New Color Revealed
Monday, June 18
Be Your Own Printmaker Workshop
Saturday, June 23
Thursday, September 6 - Monday, September 10
Paper Source Passport to Summer Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: June 15, 2018
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN THE PAPER SOURCE PASSPORT TO SUMMER PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE AS DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN THE PAPER SOURCE PASSPORT TO SUMMER PROGRAM. This Passport to Summer Program ("Rewards Program") is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sponsor: Paper Source, Inc., 125 S. Clark Street, 15th Floor, Chicago, IL 60603, www.papersource.com ("Paper Source" or "Sponsor").
- Eligibility: Rewards Program is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in their state or territory of primary residence as of the date of entry. Rewards Program is not open to employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, agents or representatives of Sponsor, or of Sponsor's parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and/or assigns, or of Sponsor's advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (all such persons and entities are referred to collectively as the "Rewards Program Entities"), and the immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son or spouse, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of any of the foregoing.
- To Enter: Earn Passport Stamps in increments of $10 when you make Qualifying Purchases at Paper Source stores during the Rewards Program Period.
- Rewards Program Period: The Passport to Summer collection period begins on June 15, 2018 and will end on July 15, 2018. You will be able to redeem your passport for a prize in stores between July 16, 2018 and July 29, 2018.
- Prizes: Reward Points can be redeemed for the following:
Spend $50 – A7 Paper Bar Set
Spend $100 – Workshop Seat
Spend $150 – Reusable Tote
Spend $200 – Journal
Spend $250 – 2 Workshop Seats & Reusable Tote
Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash value or substituted, except that Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute with either the cash value of a prize, or a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are provided "AS-IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and Sponsor hereby disclaims all such warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Applicable federal, state, or local taxes and any other costs or expenses associated with the prizes or the use or redemption thereof is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By accepting a prize in this Rewards Program, the winner grants to Sponsor, where permitted by law, the right to use and publish (worldwide and via the Internet) his/her name, city and state of residence, Submission (including Instagram username), portrait, image, picture, voice, likeness and comments for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without notification, review or approval, and without additional consideration. By accepting a prize, to the extent permitted by law, the winner agrees not to sue or bring any lawsuit or make any claim under any theory whatsoever against the Sponsor, the other Rewards Program Entities and Instagram arising from or in connection with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in this Rewards Program, the Winner's submission or any Rewards Program-related activity. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, the Winner agrees to waive, release, forever discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, all other Rewards Program Entities and Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action and liability of any nature whatsoever, for any matter, cause or thing, including, without limitation, any loss, injury or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, compensatory, exemplary, incidental or consequential, caused or contributed in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, while preparing for or participating in or otherwise arising from or in connection with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize participation in this Rewards Program, the Winner's Submission or any other Rewards Program-related activity.
- By entering the Rewards Program, each entrant acknowledges he/she has read, understands and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and/or Sponsor in connection with the Rewards Program, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the conflict of laws principles. In the event of any inconsistency between the full version of these official rules and any abbreviated rules, the one most beneficial for entrants shall prevail.