CUSTOM WEDDING THANK YOU NOTES
Custom thank you cards are handy to have after your a wedding. They are a wonderful way to say thanks to your wedding party and guests after your big day. From fun and festive to clean-cut and modern, we have a wide array of design options available. Choose from themed thank you notes in a variety of options. Choose one of our photo option cards to at an extra personal touch with you wedding photo, or any photo to make your recipients smile.
WEDDING THANK YOU NOTES FROM PAPER SOURCE
So, you’re finally married. After spending all those months planning and organizing your wedding day, you’re now ready to enjoy the marital bliss. Thank you cards are the final step in the wedding process. Express your gratitude to friends and family that attended your wedding celebration with beautiful wedding thank you cards from Paper Source. Custom thank you cards are a wonderful way to say thanks to your wedding party and guests after your big day. Show them you appreciate their generous gifts, good wishes, and the fact that they were able to be there alongside you on this joyous occasion. Find the perfect wedding thank you notes to match the color scheme or style of your wedding. Explore our selection of fun and festive or formal and modern wedding thank you card designs. Customize your wedding thank you cards and add a personal touch with your wedding photo. Address each thank you card by hand and include your return address on the back of the envelope. Give your hand a break! Order return address labels or a personalized stamp that can be used for these and future holiday cards or other newlywed notes. Your guests will appreciate your thoughtful words of gratitude while they reminisce about how much fun they had dancing at your wedding!
Do people still write thank you cards for wedding gifts?
Writing thank you cards for wedding gifts is a continued tradition. Gratitude should be expressed for every wedding gift, money card, or well-wishes received by the newly married couple.
How long after a wedding should you get a thank you card?
Traditionally wedding thank you cards should be mailed out to all attending guests and everyone who helped make your celebration special. The cards should be sent out within one to three months after the wedding.
What do you say in a wedding thank you card?
Writing a personalized thank you card for each wedding guests will take some time, but your loved ones will appreciate the personal touch of a heartfelt handwritten note. A perfectly crafted wedding thank you note will show remembrance of each guest individually, while you reminisce about a special moment you shared at your wedding.
Thank You Wedding Card Wording Examples from the Couple to Wedding Guests:
• Thank you so much for joining us on our special day!
• We are so incredibly blessed to have you in our lives. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without you there!
• Our day was even more memorable having you there to celebrate with us.
• We are truly grateful for your presence at our wedding, and for the hilarity shared on the dance floor. What a night!
Thank You Wedding Card Wording Examples from the Couple to Wedding Party:
• Having you in our wedding meant so much to us. Thank you for helping out in any and every way you could during our special day. You will forever remain a fun part of our wedding memories.
• We loved having you stand beside us on our wedding day. Thank you for joining us in celebration and making our day unforgettable. We couldn’t have done it without you!
• Thank you so much for being part of our day and for all the love and support you’ve given us. We can’t wait to share more meaningful experiences with you!