Free Shipping All Orders $35+ with code FREESHIP35 · Ends Monday, May 2 · details >
How To Make a Heart Garland
Red 8 1/2" x 11" Text
Blossom 8 1/2" x 11" Text
- Download the Heart Garland Template PDF.
- Cut out the heart template.
- Create an accordion fold with a red 8 1/2" x 11" sheet by folding paper in half so it is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Then fold loose ends back towards the first fold.
- Place the template on top of the folded paper with the long edge of the template alongside the edge of the paper that has two folds.
- Trace and cut. Each sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" paper creates two linked hearts.
- Repeat steps 3-5 with a blossom 8 1/2" x 11" sheet.
- Link hearts' edges with tape (see diagram on template) to create a garland chain.
- Repeat as many times needed to make the garland your desired length.
Other Sweet Valentine Ideas:
Valentine Decorative Kraft Gift Box |
Tiny Envelopes |
Heart Pop-Up |
Bouquet Card |
Flower Box Card