Send your favorite fool rushing in this Valentine’s Day with our Hunka Hunka Burnin’ Love card. Utilize paper from season’s past or follow along with our color recommendations. Either way you slice it, this Valentine is better than a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
• Peacock, Curry, Poppy, Papaya and Beet Text Weight Papers (or whatever scrap you’ve got!)
1. Using templates, trace and cut letters. (We used Peacock for “hunka hunka” and “burnin” and Beet for “LOVE”)
2. Punch hearts out of Beet paper.
3. Using an assortment papers, cut a mix of flames in varying heights.
4. Adhere flames to card using a glue stick.
5. Layer Persimmon heart on top of Poppy heart and adhere to card with foam squares.
6. Adhere phrase, as shown, using a glue stick and accent with hearts.
7. Write message inside using silver marker.