If you’ve walked by our store windows lately (or checked out our website), you’ve probably noticed that we’re lusting over donuts. Here’s a cute way to take the sweet trend and DIY your own invites.
- Donut Invitation How To
- Donut Invitation Template
- Donut Garland Kit
- Mint 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cover Paper
- A7 Envelope
- For Date Time Place Rubber Stamp
- Pink Color Box Inkpad
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Embossing Heat Gun
- Double Stick Tape
- Cutting Mat
- Construct paper donuts according to kit instructions.
- Download the Donut Invite Template and print onto 8 1/2″ x 11″ Mint Cover.
- Cut out invites using crop marks provided on PDF.
- Layer donut of choice over invite so that the printed text is visible through the hole of the donut. Adhere donut in place and trim off excess as shown on How-To PDF.
- Stamp and emboss invite using rubber stamp.
- Fill in desired info and pair invite with an A7 envelope.