Looking to add a punch of style to your table? Pepper your party with homemade confetti!
- Your selection of fine paper; we recommend our European Fine Paper or PS Gift Wrap. (Some of the more fibrous papers may result in frayed punches.)
- Your selection of cover weight solid paper
- Your selection of paper punches
- Choose your favorite fine papers (we recommend selecting 1-3) and complimenting cover weight solid papers (we recommend selecting 1-2).
- Depending on the nature or theme of your party, select several appropriate paper punches. For a birthday party, consider use of the Cupcake Hole Punch, the 1″ Circle Punch , or any paper punch of your choosing!
- Simply punch each paper punch into each of the papers you have selected. Repeat as often as you like until you have a satisfactory amount of confetti.
It’s as easy as that! Sprinkle on top of a table cloth or dessert bar and party on!