Give your dad something nifty this Father’s Day. Our A2 note cards don a dapper do for this Father’s Day card. It’s the perfect way to put a smile on his face! Feeling extra crafty? Try creating yours from a box mailer.
- Father’s Day Nifty Necktie How-to PDF
- Fill-in Notes Printable PDF
- A2 Flat Card (color of your choice)
- Eco-White Text Weight Paper
- Gravel Cover Weight Paper
- Fine Paper (of your choice)
- Buttons or Brads
- Foam Squares
- 1/8″ Hole Punch
- Double Stick Tape
- Zip Dry Glue
- Print the Father’s Day fill-in notes PDF, cut apart on the dotted lines, and write desired sentiments onto the four sheets.
- Use the templates provided to cut the collar shapes from Eco-White paper and the tie shape from patterned fine paper.
- Using the 1/8″ hole punch, create a hole in the upper right corner of the A2 card.
- Stack the four sheets together and line up behind the A2 flat card.
- Use the punched hole as a guide to hole punch through the sheets making sure all of the layers line up.
- Insert brad through holes to create booklet. Adhere tie to front of card with double stick tape.
- Use foam squares to adhere collar shapes in place (this will cover brad).
- Cut a small strip to create tie clip and use it to write message.
- Use Zip Dry glue to add tie clip and buttons.
Your dad will surely love the thoughtful notes and clever shirt design!