If you’re looking to make a card for dad this year (Father’s Day is June 15!), we think you’ll love this one! Download the instructions and get to crafting for the world’s best dad!
- How-To PDF
- Gravel A2 Folded Card
- Royal Blue A2 Envelope
- Royal Blue Cover Weight Paper
- Japanese Fine Paper in 2 Patterns
- Uniball White Gel Pen
- Bone Folder
- Double Sided Tape
- Download How-To
- To create origami shirt, cut a piece of fine paper measuring 4″ x 6″ and fold, pattern side down, using the steps shown in the How-To PDF.
- Use template (within the How-To PDF) to trace and cut out tie shape from the second patterned paper.
- Tuck tie under shirt’s collar and adhere in place with a small piece of double stick tape.
- Cut a piece of Royal Blue cover measuring 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to front of Gravel folded card.
- Adhere shirt and tie to card and write desired message using white pen.