Summer’s swell, and we’re always up for a party! Try throwing these DIY party ideas into the mix at your next gig!
Sweet Treats Favor Bag:
- White Fold Over Treat Bags
- Teal and White Twill Ribbon
- Paper Bag Business Cards (use scissors to cut corners for detailing)
- Dimensional Gerbera Daisy Stickers
- Le pen
- Double-Sided Permanent Tape
Stuff with your favorite goodies!
Mason Treat Jars:
- Mason jars
- Adhesive removable Chalkboard Wallies (cut free form or use the Silhouette CAMEO to create interesting shapes or multiple labels)
- White Uniball Gel Pen (permanent) or Classic Bistro Chalk Markers (erasable)
- Lake Dots Wrapping Paper (use a small appetizer plate to trace a circle to cover the jar’s lid)
- Lace Fabric Tape
These can also be repurposed and used as retro beverage mugs! Write your guests’ names on the chalkboard adhesive. Cheers!