Another edition of our gift guide and this time we’re talking about what to get your favorite kiddo! Here are six of our top picks (and here’s a hint–it’s all about imagination and fun)!
1. We are obsessed with this Lille Huset Dollhouse. The company aims to cultivate creativity in children, and designs their dollhouses with minimal decoration to foster imagination (considering our mission is to inspire you to “Do Something Creative Every Day,” we’re definitely on board). The house comes empty, but we decked it out with washi tape, ribbon and stickers. You can download free printables or start from scratch! Either way, your little one will love creating their own space.
2. It’s no secret that Frozen is really hot right now. This plush Olaf talks when you squeeze him and will be the perfect companion for your Frozen fan!
3. Snowball fights have never been so fun! These battery powered LED Gloves light up and contain settings to control the color and type of light (solid or changing)! Have a nighttime snowball fight with these fun mitts!
4. Perfect for your little warrior! This one size fits most kids’ Viking Hat will make going out in the cold a little more fun.
5. Make a movie! If you have a budding filmmaker, this is the toy for you! This Clay Animation Movie Kit allows kids to use the included backdrops, props and clay to create their very own film by snapping a pic with a smartphone. A free app download combines the pictures to create a movie that can be played back for the whole family.
6. Whether your child is the next Picasso, or unable to color inside the lines, this Xonex Just Art Set is the perfect gift to get them in touch with their artistic side. It includes color pencils, pastels, watercolors, brushes and more!