Copyright & Trademarks
Paper Source respects the rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. Paper Source prohibits the infringement of the copyrights of others, and it is also our policy that we terminate the access privileges of repeat offenders.
If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that any content residing on or accessible through the Paper Source.com Site infringes a copyright which you own or for which you are a designated agent, please send a notice of infringement, consistent with the requirements of the “Safe Harbor” Provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), by fax, email, or regular mail to Paper Source's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement by one of the following means:
Paper Source, LLC
33 East 17th Street
New York, NY 10003
Tel: (212) 633-3300
Fax: (212) 463-5683
and with the information that sets forth the items specified below (see 17 U.S.C. § 512):
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Include information reasonably sufficient to permit Paper Source to locate the material. Please provide a URL and screenshots for each item. Include the specific asset(s) or page(s) that you claim to be infringing. Say "entire work" ONLY if all assets/pages in a collection/document are infringing.
- Include details of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material's copyright holder.
- Provide your full name, address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim.
- Provide a working e-mail address where we can contact you to confirm your claim.
- If true, include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- If true, include the following statement: "The information in the notification is accurate, and I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I am, or am authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the document, physically or electronically.
Click here to see a non-exhaustive list of Paper Source trademarks. All graphics, logos, page headers, icons, feature and service names included in or made available through Paper Source are trademarks, servicemarks, or other intellectual property of Paper Source. Such trademarks and other intellectual property may not be used in any manner that is not authorized by law or expressly by Paper Source in writing, or in any manner likely to cause confusion, or that disparages or discredits Paper Source. All other trademarks not owned by Paper Source that appear on its websites are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.