WEDDING CARDS & ENGAGEMENT CARDS FROM PAPER SOURCE
Wish them “a happily ever after” with beautiful wedding cards from Paper Source. Congratulate the newlyweds on their wedding or find the perfect card for your favorite couple that just got engaged. Our wide selection of formal and funny wedding cards and engagement cards will help you find just the right card to convey your congratulations. From sweet and playful wedding cards to wedding money cards and quirky engagement cards, there are so many wedding greeting cards to choose from. Say congrats to the bride and groom with unique greeting cards that they will cherish for years to come.
You can either share your well-wishes for the married couple at the wedding reception or mail the wedding card several days before the wedding to ensure the newlyweds receive it in time.
What do you say in a wedding card?
• Congratulations to you both on finding the perfect person to share all your days with.
• Thank you for inviting us to your wedding. It’s an honor to share in such a beautiful and important celebration with you.
• Congratulations on your wedding day. May today be the beginning of a long and happy life together.
• May Facebook notifications always save you from forgetting your anniversary.
• Best wishes as you annoy each other for the rest of your lives.
• Sending you prayers for a marriage filled with love and joy.
• Wishing you guys fun-filled adventures in married life.
What do you say in an engagement card?
• I just knew it was only a matter of time. Congratulations to you both!
• Congratulations! Wishing you happy times ahead as you plan your wedding.
• If ever a couple deserved this much happiness, it’s you two!
• Who said you guys were allowed to get engaged without my permission? Oh well, you can have my blessing anyway.
• Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. Congrats!
• So happy for the both of you. And I can’t wait to celebrate this new chapter of your loves with you.
• May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.